Harempants Ethno Pattern black white
Airy harem pants with oriental pattern of paisley elements and ornaments in black and white.
Made of soft rayon, for a supple feel.
The pants have a wide elastic band at the hips as well as at the ankles.
Thus, the harem pants can also be worn as short harem pants and is very cozy and comfy.
On the left side is a patch pocket in approx. 14×14 cm.
Comfy and handy at the same time:
Viscose is an easy to care fabric with great properties!
The light, flowing fabric is very breathable. This makes rayon harem pants ideal for warm days and cozy evenings at home.
Soft harem pants are also extremely popular for quiet yoga or meditation! Viscose is very cuddly and gives you full freedom of movement.
Your harem pants from Karmandala is made for on the go and on the road. The soft rayon fabric is easy to clean, dries quickly and does not take up much space. So your new favorite pants always fit in your suitcase and you always have a chic feel-good pants with you.
- Artfully hand-sewn by local sewing shops in northern Thailand
- The fabrics are sifted in small factories and cozy, feel-good clothing is produced
- High-quality workmanship: our partners have over 20 years of experience
Note: Each pair of harem pants is artfully handcrafted. Due to the way it is made, the color of the print may vary slightly.
Care instructions for our harem pants:
- Delicate laundry at max. 30° C
- Dry in the air, not in the dryer (Rayon dries very quicklyl)
- Iron at very low temperature
- Dont bleach
There are no reviews yet.