Agarwood Masala incense sticks from Goloka
Incense sticks with agarwood masala aroma.
Agarwood, also called eaglewood, one of the most expensive wood species in the world. The agarwood tree is found in northeast India and provides a much sought-after incense wood. The aromatic wood is an important component of high quality incense blends. The scent is described as sweet and spicy and has a calming effect.
Masala in India is a mixture of selected spices. “Oud” is extracted from the resin of the agar tree, a fragrance oil which is used in many different ways in the Orient.
Content: 15g – 16 sticks
Burning time: approx. 45 minutes
Premium insence sticks from Goloka
- traditional handrolled
- vegan, without animal by-products
- from natural ingredients such as tree bark, sandalwood, spices and resins.
Goloka is a charitable organization run by missionaries from Bangalore. The organization uses 100% of its profits to support various foundations:
- The akshaya patra foundation: A foundation that provides a daily meal for 1.8 million school children in India.
- Promotion of organic farming: Training and support for Indian farmers in Kerala and Karnataka to promote organic and ecological farming practices.
- Cow protection: In collaboration with the government of Rajasthan, India’s largest state, providing shelter and food for homeless and stray cows.
For more info, visit: www.akshayapatra.org →
If you are interested in the background of Indian incense, read more about the production and meaning of traditional incense → here.
Never leave glowing incense sticks unattended. Use on a fireproof surface.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Air rooms regularly after burning incense.
There are no reviews yet.