Goloka Incense Sticks Lavender
Incense with lavender masala aroma, refined with essential resins and oils.
Lavender incense exudes a floral, spicy fragrance. Smoking lavender incense has a balancing, calming effect and is said to have a strengthening effect on the body and mind.
The smoke from lavender incense also has a disinfecting and cleansing effect. The incense of pure lavender was already used in ancient Rome to disinfect sick rooms.
The masala blend consists of dried lavender, herbs, spices and various resins.
Content: 15g – 16 sticks
Burning time: approx. 45 minutes
Premium insence sticks from Goloka
- traditional handrolled
- vegan, without animal by-products
- from natural ingredients such as tree bark, sandalwood, spices and resins.
Goloka is a charitable organization run by missionaries from Bangalore. The organization uses 100% of its profits to support various foundations:
- The akshaya patra foundation: A foundation that provides a daily meal for 1.8 million school children in India.
- Promotion of organic farming: Training and support for Indian farmers in Kerala and Karnataka to promote organic and ecological farming practices.
- Cow protection: In collaboration with the government of Rajasthan, India’s largest state, providing shelter and food for homeless and stray cows.
For more info, visit: www.akshayapatra.org →
If you are interested in the background of Indian incense, read more about the production and meaning of traditional incense → here.
Never leave glowing incense sticks unattended. Use on a fireproof surface.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Air rooms regularly after burning incense.
There are no reviews yet.