Incense Sticks Goloka Saffron
Incense with saffron masala aroma, refined with flowers, fragrant oils and resins.
Saffron incense exudes a spicy, balsamic fragrance. Saffron is said to have an exhilarating, relaxing effect.
Content: 15g – 16 sticks
Burning time: approx. 45 minutes
Premium insence sticks from Goloka
- traditional handrolled
- vegan, without animal by-products
- from natural ingredients such as tree bark, sandalwood, spices and resins.
Goloka is a charitable organization run by missionaries from Bangalore. The organization uses 100% of its profits to support various foundations:
- The akshaya patra foundation: A foundation that provides a daily meal for 1.8 million school children in India.
- Promotion of organic farming: Training and support for Indian farmers in Kerala and Karnataka to promote organic and ecological farming practices.
- Cow protection: In collaboration with the government of Rajasthan, India’s largest state, providing shelter and food for homeless and stray cows.
For more info, visit: www.akshayapatra.org →
If you are interested in the background of Indian incense, read more about the production and meaning of traditional incense → here.
Never leave glowing incense sticks unattended. Use on a fireproof surface.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Air rooms regularly after burning incense.